Advisors assist undergraduate and graduate F-1/J-1 Degree-seeking Students and J-1 Exchange Students with the following:

  • Changes in educational level
  • Changes of status
  • Employment and working in the United StatesOn-Campus
    • Off-Campus (CPT, OPT, Academic Training)
  • Social Security letters
  • Program extensions
  • Personal/sick leave of absence
  • Any personal issues you would like to discuss

Gabi Schmiegel


Advisor for last name (family name)
beginning with A, B, C, D, E, F, G

Chunling Hu


Advisor for last name (family name)
beginning with H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P

Catherine Murphy


Advisor for last name (family name)
beginning with Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z

Last modified: Jan 02, 2024